Smita Swamy shares an easy and fun festive pop-up card tutorial with our readers. Make them and gift your friends and loved ones this festive season!
- Design paper or a plain cardstock
- Transparent sheet/hard plastic packaging
- Stamps, colouring pens, black pen
- Prepare the pop-outs either by stamping, punching or drawing and colouring.
- To make the main card, take an A4 size printed or plain colorful cardstock and mark 7.5 cm x 3 on the longer side and 7.5x 2 on the short side. Mark with a pencil and fold.
- Cut it as shown in the video.
- Paste the ends and form the body.
- Cut 9 cm X 2 cm strips, two in number. Then fold the end such as you get a 7.5 cm long strip. Stick these to the inside of the card as shown in the video.
- Now arrange and paste the pop-outs and decorate the sides as you wish.
- This card can be made for any occasion and can be folded flat and tucked inside an envelope.
Enjoy making pop-up cards for your loved ones and surprise them this festive season!
Disclaimer: Opinions and methods expressed are solely of the writer. Namaste Switzerland does not undertake any obligation or liability which may arise from the content.